We have been helping educators understand the PSERS pension and transition into retirement for over 10 years. We are uniquely qualified to help educators plan and transition into retirement because of our knowledge of the retirement system. We will help you with understanding the specific pension options and benefits of each option. We also provide assistance with the lump sum distribution. We hold local retirement workshops throughout the year.
Check out our calendar page to see the times and locations of our upcoming workshops.
Retirement Services Available to PSERS Members:
- PSERS account review and help with option selections
- IRA and 403(b) Account Options For PSERS Rollover
- Help Completing PSERS Retirement Application
- Attend Exit Counsel Session with PSERS Member
- PSERS account projections and retirement plans
- Creating a Retirement Income Plan
- Retirement Accounts for Severance and Sick Day Payout
- Rollover from an Old 401(k) or IRA Plan
- Life Insurance Coverage Options – Discounted for educators
- Long Term Care Coverage Options
- Roth IRA Options
We are not affiliated with or endorsed by PSERS
We do not give tax advice and recommend consulting with a tax adviser for your specific situation